“My parents took me to Aspirus Medford Clinic when I was young, and now I take my own family. We are very pleased with the services and care that we’ve received.” - Heidi
Through MY ASPIRUS you may electronically request an appointment. 'Sign In' is located on our homepage.
Or, if you prefer, you may call one of the phone numbers below to schedule an appointment with your favorite physician or provider.
Maintaining good health is important in controlling health care costs. Preventive services (Primary Care health care visits to an Aspirus provider) can find health problems early and can help prevent you from getting certain diseases or illnesses. It is the responsibility of your provider to provide you with the best care available. It is your responsibility to know your insurance benefits and discuss your options with your provider.
Below are guidelines on how quickly you can expect to see a health care provider.
You should be able to get care within:
|Urgent needs (persistent fever, vomiting)||24 hours|
(muscle pain, blood pressure checks)
|Physicals, colonoscopies||30-60 days*|
* Dependent on provider availability
Aspirus Medford Hospital: 715-748-8100
Aspirus Medford Walk-In Clinic - after hours
135 South Gibson St. Medford
Monday-Friday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Holidays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Gilman, WI: 715-447-8293
- Medford, WI: 715-748-2121
- Phillips, WI: 715-339-4035
- Prentice, WI: 715-428-2521
- Rib Lake, WI: 715-427-5701
- Specialty Clinics (Medford): 715-748-2121 x8119
- Cardio-Pulmonary Services: 715-748-8837
- Aspirus Therapy & Fitness - Medford: 715-748-8112
- Aspirus Therapy - Prentice: 715-428-2626
Aspirus Information Center
- Physician Referrals for Aspirus System Network:
Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
715-847-2380 or 800-847-4707