Your Hospital Stay
Excellence in patient satisfaction has always been our first priority at Memorial Health Center, and everything that we do is focused on that very important goal.
Our pledge includes a commitment to always communicate, be accountable, and protect your confidentiality, privacy and integrity. Furthermore, our ‘standards of behavior’ acknowledge that you, our patients and visitors, are the reason we are employed by Memorial Health Center. We will treat everyone with courtesy and respect while striving to exceed your expectations each day.
Experience the difference as our guest for your health care needs.
The guest room reserved for you at Memorial Health Center is based upon your admitting diagnosis and guest room availability on the day of your arrival. You may be moved to a different room as your health changes. Private and semi-private (double bed) rooms are available.
Memorial Health Center Amenities Include:
- Spacious guest rooms – average size is 230 square feet.
- Electronically-adjustable beds
- Room service / a personal nurse who is friendly, informative, and always responsive
- Private bath
- Housekeeping staff with sunny dispositions
- Cable television
- Free WiFi
- Med Rock Café
- Comfortable family room space furnished for children
- Board-certified doctors and specialists
- Personal trainers (licensed therapists)
- Personal nutritionists (registered dietitians)
- Gift shop
- Linen services with a hint of April freshness
- A Personal assistant (discharge planner) to assist you with any financial, social and emotional challenges that relate to your stay
- A quiet night’s rest for a speedy and successful recovery
- Telecommunication devices for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Mail service – to and from your room
- Notary Public Services
- Knowledge – Free medical, health, and wellness information will be shared with you throughout your stay to help ensure a speedy recovery.