Aspirus Pharmacy - Medford
Your Diabetes Care Pharmacy
Aspirus Pharmacy is a retail service of Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics, located at
139 South Gibson Street Medford, WI
in the Aspirus Medford Hospital's main facility, first floor lobby
Ph: 715-748-5800 | 888-252-9725
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 6:30pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9am - Noon
The pharmacists at Aspirus Pharmacy will consult with your physician (no matter who or where they are located) regarding your progress and treatments.
If you are having adverse reactions to a new medicine, they will help identify an alternative in collaboration with your physician so you can live a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Aspirus Pharmacy specializes in diabetes management. Thousands struggle with their sugar levels as diabetics. They are affected by what they eat, how they feel and what kind of stress they are experiencing. Aspirus Pharmacy can help. They will always accept your phone calls and talk you through your challenges. It is comforting to know for many that there is someone available to answer your questions or address your concerns. They will consult with you, one-on-one, identifying the triggers that cause your sugars to spike or drop, and they will evaluate your diabetic medications, dosages, diet and exercise plan.
Aspirus Pharmacy and Aspirus Medford Hospital have been recognized nationally – twice – for its successful diabetes management program. Excellence is a choice – for diabetes management, choose Aspirus Pharmacy .
At Aspirus Pharmacy, they don’t just dispense medications.
Other benefits as patrons of Aspirus Pharmacy:
- Convenience --- They don’t close for lunch.
- A mailing service is available.
- Home delivery of prescriptions is available to those within the Medford city limits (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Prescriptions can be called in or faxed from any physician's office (Fax number: 715-748-7599).
- Aspirus Pharmacy has pager buttons, allowing you to freely visit others in the Aspirus facility or to conduct an errand. When your prescription is ready, the pager lights up.
- Aspirus Pharmacy is accommodating. It will accept nearly all insurances, and will bill your insurance company for you, including Medicare.
- The pharmacists are friendly, responsive and caring. They will always have time to answer your questions and concerns.
- They won’t let you deal with your diabetic condition alone. They will support you. They will encourage you to call-in at least weekly.
- If you utilize the health care services of Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinic and need a prescription, you don’t need to drive anywhere else. It will be dispensed right there, in the same building.
- You can take comfort in knowing that whenever you have questions or concerns, you can call the pharmacists at Aspirus Pharmacy.
- Aspirus has available 24 hour emergency services should you need emergent care after hours.