Medical Center Pharmacy
Your Diabetes Care Pharmacy
Medical Center Pharmacy is a retail service of Memorial Health Center, located at
139 South Gibson Street Medford, WI
in the Memorial Health Center’s main facility, first floor lobby
Ph: 715-748-5800 | 888-252-9725
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 6:30pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9am - Noon
The pharmacists at Medical Center Pharmacy will consult with your physician (no matter who or where they are located) regarding your progress and treatments.
If you are having adverse reactions to a new medicine, they will help identify an alternative in collaboration with your physician so you can live a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Medical Center Pharmacy specializes in diabetes management. Thousands struggle with their sugar levels as diabetics. They are affected by what they eat, how they feel and what kind of stress they are experiencing. Medical Center Pharmacy can help. They will always accept your phone calls and talk you through your challenges. It is comforting to know for many that there is someone available to answer your questions or address your concerns. They will consult with you, one-on-one, identifying the triggers that cause your sugars to spike or drop, and they will evaluate your diabetic medications, dosages, diet and exercise plan.
Medical Center Pharmacy and Memorial Health Center have been recognized nationally – twice – for its successful diabetes management program. Excellence is a choice – for diabetes management, choose Medical Center Pharmacy.
At Medical Center Pharmacy, they don’t just dispense medications.
Other benefits as patrons of Medical Center Pharmacy:
- Convenience --- They don’t close for lunch.
- A mailing service is available.
- Home delivery of prescriptions is available to those within the Medford city limits (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Prescriptions can be called in or faxed from any physician's office (Fax number: 715-748-7599).
- Medical Center Pharmacy has pager buttons, allowing you to freely visit others in the Memorial Health Center facility or to conduct an errand. When your prescription is ready, the pager lights up.
- Medical Center Pharmacy is accommodating. It will accept nearly all insurances, and will bill your insurance company for you, including Medicare.
- The pharmacists are friendly, responsive and caring. They will always have time to answer your questions and concerns.
- They won’t let you deal with your diabetic condition alone. They will support you. They will encourage you to call-in at least weekly.
- If you utilize the health care services of Memorial Health Center (Medford) and need a prescription, you don’t need to drive anywhere else. It will be dispensed right there, in the same building.
- You can take comfort in knowing that whenever you have questions or concerns, you can call the pharmacists at Medical Center Pharmacy.
- Memorial Health Center has available 24 hour emergency services should you need emergent care after hours.