You can expect the best of all worlds.
Our promise is to provide a great place for employees to work, for patients and residents to receive care, and for providers to practice medicine. Memorial Health Center has:
- Achieved the highest overall employee satisfaction scores that an independent survey firm had ever encountered during its 10-year history (2007 & 2008)
- Been recognized specifically for its:
- Commitment to excellence.
- Workgroup communication.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Overall employee satisfaction.
- Achieved in 2008, 2009 and 2011, Modern Healthcare's BEST PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE national designation.
- Earned four 5-Star Excellence Awards in 2012 for its quality of nursing care, radiology services, surgical services, and patient safety (based on medical staff ratings).
- Earned three 4-Star Excellence Awards in 2012 for its quality of anesthesia services, emergency services, and as a place to practice medicine (based on medical staff ratings).
Employees and patients alike are always valued, listened to, and treated with respect at Memorial Health Center. Memorial Health Center offers a blend of work and family time that is refreshing and invigorating. We understand the importance of family and respect your personal time, which means we work with you so you can be there for your loved ones and enjoy the life you want.
You can expect your colleagues at Memorial Health Center to be well trained and capable, the working environment stimulating and challenging, and the physician relationships collegial and supportive.
A passion for excellence and quality-driven would describe Memorial Health Center well. We’ve embarked on a Journey of Excellence; its foundation is based on five pillars of excellence; People, Service, Quality, Growth, and Finance.
We’ve achieved national recognition – twice – for quality care and safety through an Ernest A. Codman Award (2005) and a National Rural Health Quality Award (2006).
Memorial Health Center’s employees, medical staff and organizational representatives have pledged to always give each patient the very best care every day. This pledge is extended to provide the same level of service to each family member and visitor who enters our doors.
You can expect that patient satisfaction will always be your top priority.
At Memorial Health Center you will have the opportunity to make a difference in patient care.